Leadership & Mentorship: Supervision in Play Therapy
This training will review easy ways to infuse play therapy techniques into the supervision process to both increase clinical and personal insight. Both those that are in supervision and those providing supervision (clinical and/or staff at work) will benefit from these play therapy techniques. Learn ways to make supervision exciting, fun, & thoughtful, while strengthening play therapy clinical skills! Participants will learn:
- Describe effective play-based ways to “find the right match” for the supervision experience.
- Discuss the value play therapy has in the supervision process for clients.
- Analyze the value play therapy has in the supervision process for clinicians.
- Plan engaging play therapy activities that promote both clinical and personal growth.
- Review current APT requirements for the RPT certification process.
- Practice and discuss play therapy ideas to address and manage: ethical issues, multiculturalism, personality conflicts, & more.
* This one day training meets the APT requirements for those pursuing and/or renewing their RPT-S credentials.