Integrating Mindful Practices in Play Therapy
Looking to be more present in your professional and personal life? This training is for you! Mindfulness is not just a catch phrase; it is something that can be naturally embedded into daily life for people of all ages! In this one day training, participants will leave with a plan on how to begin implementing mindfulness techniques in their play therapy practice, in their playroom, & in their personal lives. Participants will:
- Develop a basic knowledge of mindfulness and it’s practice in clinical play sessions.
- Develop an understanding of how the practice of Mindfulness can impact one’s personal & professional life.
- Evaluate the use of Mindfulness techniques to naturally strengthen one’s play therapy practice.
- Take part in evidence-based play therapy techniques for clients of all ages.
- Discuss ways to infuse Mindfulness into the play room.
- Analyze the basic principles of Mindfulness Based Play Therapy and its integration into individual, family and group play therapy sessions.